YOUR ASSURANCE OF QUALITY
Owned and managed by executives with long established reputations for integrity
and reliability in the recruitment business, Gulf Horizon International Services Inc.
has set for itself high standards in the screening, selecting and hiring of Filipino professionals and workers.
This has enabled the company to constantly meet even the most demanding manpower request of its foreign principals.
Long before the foreign principal or his representative arrives in the Philippines to make the final selection, Gulf
Horizon International's professional and experienced project officers and staff undertake a number of procedures to ensure that only the best are finally recruited.
On the other hand, once the foreign principal makes his choice, we facilitate the processing of the necessary documents so the selected workers can be deployed as quickly as possible,
in most cases within 30 working days.
Our Services include:
- Pre-selection of qualified and experienced Filipino professionals and workers of good moral character.
- Evaluation of pre-selected workers through trade testing to determine their skills competence.
- Medical, physical, dental and psychiatric examination of pre-selected workers to determine their fitness for the work required.
- Facilitation of the foreign principal's visit to Manila by providing him with the facilities necessary for the convenience of his business in the Philippines, including an interview space in our designated area.
- Processing of employment contract of workers selected by the foreign principal for the approval of the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA).
- Coordination with airline specified by the foreign principal to transport selected workers to the overseas job site.
- Orientation of selected workers on the customs, tradition, work habits and other important information regarding the country where they will be deployed.
For potential employers who wish to become our clients, the documents required for accreditation are:
- Special Power of Attorney (SPA)
- Manpower Request
- Commercial Registration
- Certification from POLO (Philippines Overseas Labor Office)
- Standard Employment Contract
- Recruitment Agreement
Shown below are samples of the required documents mentioned above.